I’m Kortney. If you read my introductory post, you already know a little about me. If not, too bad. Here’s some stuff you probably don’t know about me (or perhaps stuff you thought but were too shy to ask!)
- I’m a vegetarian. Neither my husband nor my son are.
- I cuss like a sailor. I will make every attempt to censor myself.
- I don’t have a computer. All of my blog stuffs have been and will be completed via my 7-inch tablet. This will help with that last bullet, as this sucking tablet is always sucking censoring me anyway. It won’t, however, help with little imperfections on the layout. If something looks wonky, let me know and I’ll try to fix it.
- I’m a picker, I’m a grinner, I’m a lover, and I’m a sinner playin’ my music in the sun. I’m a joker, I’m a smoker, I’m a midnight toker. I sure don’t want to hurt no one.
- I’m actually not a midnight toker. I don’t do any drugs. I just really love that song.
- I love to laugh and to make other people laugh. If you have a silly remark, please leave it. If I made you chuckle, let me know.
- I’m a really happy, loving, honest, loyal person. I always mean exactly what I try to say, but sometimes it doesn’t quite come out the right way. If you’re ever not entirely sure how to take something I say, just pick the most pleasant perception and it’s probably what I meant to say.
- If I’m not intending on being pleasant, trust me, you’ll know.
If I think of more stuff you should know about me, I may add it onto here later. I may not, though. You might forever be in the dark regarding a few key aspects of my being. I hope you’ll be ok with that.